Developer Exacto Game Studios will unleash their PC hit Guncraft on the Xbox 360 on July 14th, 2015. The digital game has the creative aspects of Minecraft and the intensity of a first-person shooter. The Xbox 360 version of Guncraft will launch with plenty of new features such as:
- Exclusive Xbox Live maps
- Includes all PC add-on content, two-player split-screen local multiplayer
- Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks
- Create custom levels, weapons and characters limited only by your imagination!
- Outlandish game modes for up to 16 players, including:
- Lava Survival Mode – where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”
- Onslaught Mode – Where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircrafts.
- Spleef Mode – Where players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths while fervently moving to avoid suffering the same fate.
- Exclusive leveling system where you earn new rewards with every other level, all the way up to level 550 (50 levels per ReCraft rank – one base, 10 ReCrafted ranks)
- New high-resolution models with an unlockable aesthetics system containing 300 pieces of unique gear to customize characters. Each are individually customizable, giving gamers over 4 billion different combinations.
- New tutorial system for learning the basics of Guncraft and each game mode.
Guncraft features typical fan favorite first-person shooter gametypes that include all gameplay features into the mix. That’s right, you can create buildings, defensive areas and more during matches. Get ready to shoot, build and have fun next month. Check out some screenshots below as well as the trailer.