Forza Motorsport 7 has been out for less than a week at this point, but some issues have already cropped up which the developers have been quick to address.
Turn 10 released a small patch on October 3rd which has fixed some issues on both the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of the game.
Here’s the patch notes:
– Fixed numerous livery-related issues, including some liveries applying as paint colors only, liveries not appearing in multiplayer, and game lock-ups when cancelling liveries.
– Fixed an issue where vinyls would not appear in the vinyl editor for players who were creating vinyl groups with HDR enabled.
– Arabic text is no longer reversed in game menus
– Default profile slider settings for wheel users are no longer maxed out
– Benchmark mode on PC now displays the correct minimum FPS
– Framerate now improved in loading with G-Sync enabled.