Turn 10 has released a brand-new update for Forza Motorsport 7 on both Xbox One and PC. This update address a few major bugs.
Here are the patch notes:
• Fixed an issue where user profiles were impacting audio quality for some players.
• Fixed an issue where players could not sell certain cars on the Auction House.
• Fixed an issue where the level up counter audio persists after a player has leveled up.
• Fixed an issue where spinning a vinyl with the d-pad while in the Livery Editor moved the item .2, not .1 as intended.
• Fixed an issue where a player’s livery would disappear in certain modes
The game should automatically update as long as your system is connected to the Internet.