If you’re a part of the Xbox Insider beta, then you’ll be happy to know that Microsoft has recently rolled out an update with a handful of new features. The majority of these new features are for Xbox Live, including one that some of you may have really been hoping for: a ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode. Here’s the rundown:
- Do Not Disturb Mode – This will mask your ‘online status’ and also mute notifications, thus allowing you to hop into a game without all your friends knowing. If you’re tired after a long day and want to play a game without having to deal with anyone else in life, then this mode is for you.
- ‘Next Achievements‘ – A customizable new feature of the Guide which will display what achievements in each game you own that you’re closest to unlocking next. You can easily jump into a game from this part of the Guide to try and unlock it. This list can also be sorted with different options, such as displaying the rarest or most common new achievements.
- Mini Game Hubs – A condensed Game Hubs that will display right in the Guide, allowing you to access all Game Hub-related content right from that menu. It will also display useful data such as which friends are currently playing, Group posts and which achievements are coming up next.
- Tweaks for the Community Feed – The new changes will display the most recent comments on community posts first. You’ll also be able to see who liked your comments.
- New Options for ‘Inactivity Shutdown‘ – More time slots have been added to the ‘inactivity shutdown options’. You can now choose to have your system automatically power off after two, three, four or five hours of inactivity instead of just one or six.
Which of these new features are you most excited for? Comment below and let us know!