Turn 10 Studios has recently rolled out a pretty big update for Forza Motorsport 7. Dubbed the ‘June Update’, it includes quite a bit of stuff, including a free new car. Here’s a quick rundown of its contents:
- New Free Car – 1982 Ford #6 Zakspeed Roush Mustang IMSA GT
- #Forzathon events are no longer tied to Xbox achievements. It has now managed internally by Turn 10. This means more events with more variety and more frequency. 3 events per week.
- MULTIPLAYER: Multi-class racing has returned. Cars can now be tuned multiplayer lobby. Lobbies can now be password protected, and hosts now have more control over what kinds of cars players can drive, including forcing players to use rentals.
- PHOTO MODE: Can now toggle between Tracking and Camera options. Tracking is the same as before, while the new Panning option offers a deep motion blur effect like the camera is being shot from a standstill.
- Hoonigan Car Pack DLC is back – If you own the Car Pass DLC, these cars will be available at no additional charge.
As stated before, these are just the highlights of the new update. If you’re interested in all the nitty-gritty details, then check out the full patch notes over on the Forza Motorsport forums.