With the remaster of Skyrim finally out, Bethesda has finally started its rounds of patches and updates to fix known shippable issues. Patch has hotfixes for performances and crash fixes. The complete list is short:
The 1.2 Update for Skyrim Special Edition is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods