Ubisoft announced the details for South Park: The Fractured but Wholeand its season pass today. It is going to have a lot of content, including two story expansions and a new superhero class. Additional items are also going to be provided free.
There will be costumes from The Stick of Truth game as well as perks for your characters to use in the Fractured but Whole which will carry over. In total, there are tips from Towelie, combat challenges, new superhero costumes, perks, combat buddies and missions as well as the story missions. The full breakdown is as follows:
Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy three DLCs:Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy three DLCs:
- “Danger Deck”, where players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita”, a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch”, which will introduce a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
In addition, the Season Pass will also include free Day One content:
- “Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available for $4.99 on October 17th
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), available for $1.99 on October 24th
South Park: The Fractured but Whole hits Xbox One on October 17th, the same day the season pass becomes available. Anyone who’s pre-ordered the Gold Edition of the game will get it for free, and al pre-orders come with The Stick of Truth original game. You can pre-order the game now on the Microsoft store.